So the way I plan on working this thing is by posting a main topic post each week, but durning the week I may find something that I just need to post about, tha I will call Quick Post. This weeks Quick Post will be about Water! No matter the stage, water is your best friend. Here are just a few tips that help me keep my hair tangle and damage free:
These are only tips and things that I do to help keep my hair up, it is up to you to figure out how it works best for you. There is no simple equation to your hair, half the fun is playing around with different things to see what products work best. Remember: You are embarking or have already started on a life altering experiance, so keep it up. Don't fall in rut and stop caring for your hair ot just throw something over it and call it a day. The better you care for your hair the better your hair will work for you!
More to come: Info on Hair types, products, split ends, styles, and healthy eating. Please leave a comment if anything I have posted has been helpful, or if you have any questions and especially if you have tips to help others with your type of hair. Thanks for reading!



- Use a wide tooth comb on your hair any time you are working with it.
- Water Water Water is key when trying to do anything to your hair so keep a squirt bottle. It will be your best friend!
- If you don't use a detangler or leave-in conditioner you better start cause they help with softness and manageability
- Replace grease with oils such as Shea Butter or Coconut oil. These are vital to help keep you hair ends and scalp health. A little goes along way, so don't over do it.
These are only tips and things that I do to help keep my hair up, it is up to you to figure out how it works best for you. There is no simple equation to your hair, half the fun is playing around with different things to see what products work best. Remember: You are embarking or have already started on a life altering experiance, so keep it up. Don't fall in rut and stop caring for your hair ot just throw something over it and call it a day. The better you care for your hair the better your hair will work for you!
More to come: Info on Hair types, products, split ends, styles, and healthy eating. Please leave a comment if anything I have posted has been helpful, or if you have any questions and especially if you have tips to help others with your type of hair. Thanks for reading!



No comments:
Post a Comment